Few hours ago, I under went under a The Magnificient Diarrhea. I just shit and shit and kept on shitting. Felt like I drank some sort of prescribed drink by the doctor for slow bowel movements and the result would be as advertised. My stomach grumbled, burps smell of rotten eggs and long smooth farts which would eventually release another round of shit. It felt like gases colliding and causing all sorts of gaseous reactions chemically possible. There was a terrorists attack down at the toliet bowl, I just kept throwing liquid bombs with no mercy. Like pure intention of poisoning the sweage pipes and rotting away the ceramic toliet bowl. Like a minature neuclear bomb blast which was set off several times. I look down to see coffee brown liquid with bits of food. I could only decipher mushrooms, broccolis and tomatoes. After all that my ass was severely damaged. Rinsed it with water got back into my pants and out of there.
I prefer this experience rather than constipation I suffered two days back. Furthermore, it sure killed some time which would have gotten me bored and got some weight off me. The Magnificient Diarrhea indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment